Tropical Sunrise Canna
Tropical Sunrise turns heads with extremely heavy blooms of blushing apricot and soft pink.
- Adds Tropical Vibe to the Garden
- Never Disappoints in Making an Impact
- Mixes Beautifully with Yellows and Pinks
The pastel shades of this canna bring to mind soft breezes, lounging on a tropical beach watching the sun set over the ocean. Tropical Sunrise is delightful planted in a container with plants like orange begonias, Creeping Jenny, peach dahlias and Portulaca.
Characteristics & Attributes for Tropical Sunrise Canna
- Heavy Clusters
- Wide Petals
- Ruffled Petals
- Full Sun (4+ Hours Daily)
Attributes of Tropical Sunrise Canna
When To Plant:Spring
- What is my Hardiness Zone?