Black Knight Canna
Black Knight is available for 2017! Limited quantities will sell out quickly!
- One of Our Most Popular Varieties
- Velvet Red Petals Sit Above Bronze Tinted Foliage
- Easy Way to Add Tons of Summer Color
Velvety, deep red blooms and bluish-burgandy foliage with slight green veining create this extremely popular variety that is hard to find. This delightful canna is the darkest red bloom of any that we grow. It looks stunning in containers filled with contrasting golden coleus, sweet potato vine, trailing baby tears, elephant ears and more!
Characteristics & Attributes for Black Knight Canna
- Heavy Clusters
- Wide Petals
- Full Sun (4+ Hours Daily)
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant
Attributes of Black Knight Canna
When To Plant:Spring
- What is my Hardiness Zone?